January 18, 2012

Where did my three day weekend go?

Well, I started the weekend off cleaning (story of my life) and I was able to take out EIGHT bags of trash from upstairs! (not things I could donate...TRASH) It was great. What a great feeling. My four year old helped me. He kept trying to throw out his brother's toys. Go figure! While I was cleaning upstairs, Jason was cleaning out our shop. He found so many picture albums. Once I opened the albums, my A.D.D kicked in and I was lost in my plan. I REALLY enjoyed looking through those pictures. Pictures of Jason and I on the beach when we were just dating, some from our honeymoon- horseback riding through the Colorado Rockies...pictures of my sweet babies when they were born. Oh...I just loved it. I need to start posting some on here I guess. They were too precious for words!

No comments:

Post a Comment