John went to the park with Aunt Tracy today. He came back filthy and sleepy. I bought him a drink from Sonic and he barely made it through that first drink. Now, that's sleepy!
You can't really tell by this picture but we have SOOOO many peaches on our tree at the farm house. What in the world will I do with all of them? I must find my apron and Martha's Cooking for Dummies book fast. Friends and Family.....I promise to share just as soon as they are ready!

I am NOT happy to report this. A deer, yes, a deer- hit my car yesterday morning. Something strange happened. Mom said she got down on her knees yesterday morning and prayed for safe travel for all of her children. Demi was going to be on a bus and the rest of us- here and there. She said it was less than 15 minutes later she got my phonecall that Jason and John had hit a deer in my car. Luckily, no one was hurt. Jason said it could have been worse. I know now that God was looking out for us. He certainly answers prayers for us. As for the deer, well she wasn't so lucky. She was, HOWEVER, a $2500 damage to my car!


No comments:
Post a Comment