April 27, 2010

Here are a few updated shots from the Farm/Summer house. We are going to keep it through the summer, I suppose. The boys are having too much fun there. We wish we could hang onto it but it just doesn't work out with school district. Anyway, we have REALLY worked hard. Wish I had before pictures on here! You would be amazed. We are really proud of what we have done so far.


3rd Floor- Boys loft


Expanding The Yard






View from Top Deck
Laundry Room
2nd Floor- Living Room View

2nd Floor- Kitchen View

Front Entrance
..and that's about it. No pictures of the basement yet. That is our LAST PROJECT. We are going to start on that when school gets out. It will be the TV room, I guess. Once we finish up and summer comes to an end- we will put it on the market and hopefully make a HUGE profit. We will be sad to see it go, though. No one's makin' land anymore- just lots of houses! This is such a gorgeous 28 acre farm. I was looking forward to getting a baby pig! It will all work out though. God knows our needs and delivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment