March 9, 2010
Old Movies....
Jason left for Vegas early this morning. I am always so sad when he has to travel. He won't be back until late Saturday but we are going to stay with Aunt Cheryl- she lives alone and LOVES our company. I get lonely at night especially when the boys go to bed. We keep each other good company. I found lots of home videos to take to her house to watch this week. We have really enjoyed watching videos of the boys when they were born. They enjoy watching each other. Right after John was born (minutes) they were cleaning him up and of course he was screaming....well, John watched the TV puzzled by this. He said, "Mommy, I was crying because I wanted you and they took me away" It was precious. We found some video of Uncle Randy back before he was sick. Those were the good ol' days! They are quite comical. What a blessing it is to be able to film our family members. Anyway, my ADD is right on this morning...back to Jason being gone...I am going to miss him SO much. He won't get to watch me run the 5K this weekend but he told me to call him and keep him updated throughout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment