February 7, 2010
We had a busy weekend- we watched Jacob play Basketball (he did very well, I must say) no points this game but I still say he is the best!!! Then, we took the kids to the Razorback game. Woo! That was a nail-biter! The kids were terrific. John slept through the last half of the game.
Lena was a good girl, too. She cried at first when everyone was SCREAMING. I am not sure what she was thinking. She was fine once her Mommy came to the rescue. I love the outfit. She is definetly a little pork chop!!
After the game, we went to see Nanny. She looks so wonderful. We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family praying for her. She was so happy to see her "great" grandchildren. We sat with her while she had her dinner. I continue to pray for her. I know God will take care of things and keep his arms wrapped around her when she returns home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment