January 12, 2010
Lord, Change my Attitude
Today, I joined a Bible study group. It is called "Lord, Change my Attitude". I was debating on NOT going last night. I was actually planning on bailing out on Tracy. She called late last night and told me when to meet her so I had no way to get out of it. When I got up this morning, Jason wanted John to spend the day with him. I was worried that he had too much going on and he wouldn't "watch" John as well as I do. Silly, I know. I prayed about it a lot. I asked for God to please keep my children safe while they were away from me. When I got to Bible study, I had the most calm assurance in my heart that the kids were fine and I was where I needed to be. I really felt like the Lord was speaking to only ME in the study. I really need to change my attitude. "If Momma's not happy- no one is happy" right? Well, I am so glad I went and I am very excited to go again next week. Jason is very pleased that I found something I can do for myself- it was wonderful!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment