December 24, 2009

Nothing to be thankful for this year? Check your pulse!

Today, I am reminded of the many blessings I have in my life. I watched the 10 o'clock news last night, only to hear of a young brother and sister traveling home for Christmas- they were in a fatal car accident- just a day before Christmas. I can't possibly imagine what their parents must be going through. I cuddled up next to my son in bed and thanked God over and over again for the many blessings He gives me EVERY MINUTE of EVERY DAY! I have wonderful parents, amazing children, and the sweetest husband. I am blessed with so many family members including Grandparents who are alive and healthy. We get to spend Christmas with each and every one of them. Not only do we pray every night for God to protect us and keep us safe, happy, and healthy...but we THANK HIM over and over for the wonderful blessings He puts in our lives. I am so thankful to be a Christian and to love the Lord as I do- and know how much He loves me back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment