I am so exhausted. I have had a head ache for hours now that just won't give. I tried taking a little nap on the couch but my sweet little boy kept me awake...."Mommy- watch this- watch this" Of course, he didn't want Daddy who was ready to play! Just me. When I got up to "watch this" he showed me how to change Curious George's diaper. It was great and well worth it. I think he is actually making my headache go away.
Jacob and I had "Muffins with Mom" this morning at his school. I was so proud to walk down the hall with him. He held my hand and had the biggest smile on his face when all of his friends said hello. I know he was proud that I was there. I love every special moment I have with him. It made my heart hurt to think about all those children who didn't have a Mom there. I felt even more gracious knowing that I am fortunate enough to be able to do these things with my children. We never get these moments back.
Although I am COMPLETELY wiped out- I am so blessed and thankful for everything God has given me. I just wish He would give me a little more energy these days. I have to keep up with two little boys who are "fully charged" all the time. I discovered some ugly veins on my legs today and my feet look like they belong on something extinct. I am in need of a complete make-over. When? Not sure but in serious need. Can I get a pedicure with a little boy on my lap?
No comments:
Post a Comment